Our course guarantees skills for: Prepare the table service according to the characteristics of the service to be performed. Proceed to the reception and service of customers. Run the different table services. Perform table and bar service in special situations. Comply with safety and personal hygiene rules. Knowing how to identify the materials and equipment of the restaurant and bar. Know the delicacies. Know the drinks. Have knowledge of compositions or mixed drinks.
Our course guarantees skills for:
– Prepare the table service according to the characteristics of the service to be performed.
– Proceed to welcome and serve customers.
– Perform the different tableware – English, French, American and Russian.
– Perform table service in special situations – breakfasts, room service, banquets, buffets and special services.
– Respect the rules of safety and personal hygiene.
– Know how to identify the materials and equipment of the restaurant and bar.
– Know the delicacies.
Dedicated to Culinary Art
Course that certifies students at the end of the training of technical and practical knowledge (Kitchen) to enter the Job Market, specifically for Hotels, Luxury Cruises and Restaurants.
The Intensive Cooking Course has the Basics of Cooking as its Main Contents, aiming at the Production Planning, preparation and supply. Detailed approach to techniques and International Cuisine.
Includes the manual HACCP – Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points, or in English Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point – food safety management system.
Through the Cooking Course you will be able to develop fundamental knowledge about the most common techniques, and know and apply the basics of cooking, essential for professional success, namely: correctly applying cuts; properly prepare broths and sauces; apply conservation methods; to develop a cook’s basic recipe; and keep up with new trends in modern cuisine, as well as the principles of traditional cuisine.